Chloe called me at 7:30, wanted to see me, even if for only 5 minutes (business trip from NY).
Told her I had to get to Naia's by 8 because we were going to this Young Hollywood Party that I had paid $113 to get into with open bar from 9-11.
She met me at Naia's. Found a parking spot right in front of the apartment. Gave it to me. We hugged. She left.

We got to the party around 9:30. The line was intense. Even for the VIPs.
Wustein and I (being sneaky sneaky asians) managed to slide ourselves in.
It was already packed.

I dominated at the bar, shoving aside lots of little girls and tipping the bartendress just a little too much to make sure she'd serve me the second I came to the bar all throughout the night.
There was a bit of double-fisting going on.

Sooooo many people at the party...
Even Kristy came, and she HATES "Hollywood".












And then...(NO AND THEN!!!)
And then...(NO AND THEN!!!)
...There was the giftbag...

$100 eyewear certificate, $40 to Dolce (Ashton's restaurant), 3-month netflix certificate, Equinox membership, eyebrow trimmer, bath products, cologne, free cut/color at a fancy salon, DVDs, CDs....gum.....
If that's not epic, I don't know what is.
No comments:
Post a Comment