Wednesday, August 9, 2006

How proud are you?

In the ongoing battle of DKwan vs. Spicy Chicken Sandwich a victor has emerged!!!!

Me!

I win!

I am the WINNER!!!!

(Kind of.)



So I bought two 99 cent chicken sandwiches at Carl's Jr. for lunch.

I ate one on my drive back to work.

Brought the other one upstairs. Did some work. Stared the sandwich down for a good half an hour.

I reasoned with him. Tried making little deals and compromises.

"I will eat you...and I promise I will go for a run today..."

"I will eat you...and eat only carrots for dinner..."

"I will eat you...but I won't eat any of the crumbs or mayo-soaked lettuce pieces that fall out..."

We all know those were lies.

Finally, I walked him to the kitchen and put him in the fridge.

For breakfast.

1 comment:

  1. If they are better than the ones at Jack then I must try them immediately. Probably for dinner tonight. Mmmm cheap chickens...

    ReplyDelete