
We celebrated at Lola's. A cool little restaurant/bar with some pretty epic martinis.


The birthday couple was adorable.

Morgan showed up, finally back from India (the last time we saw him was at Blackout Thursday way back in May, before I left on my European journey).

Co-worker Lauren brought her Swedish-Italian boytoy Paulo (below, no pictures were taken last night I DON'T KNOW WHY), a bartender at the Abbey.

A combination of silly haircut and dumb hat caused me to insult Lindsay...

...which resulted in just a little bit of rage and kind of put a negative spin on these girls' evening...

But you can't a little fun drama ruin a good time...

And we didn't.

(Wustein picked me up and we went to WeHo but it was uneventful so we're just not going to talk about that.)
Why do those two girls in the second to last picture look so freakishly huge compared to Alex and Aria? Also, you should be proud to know yours was the first gossipy blog I checked upon returning to the land of internet from my road trip. :)
ReplyDelete