Once upon a time I joined Match.com.
It was fun for a while, "wink"ing at people and getting "wink"ed back, but I kind of got sidetracked and stopped checking it a couple months ago.
But last night, Javier, my first match-crush, asked me out.
We had our first date.
I brought him to Q's. We hung out in a dark upstairs corner and talked.
He is 27. 6'2". Half-Asian/half-Latino. Former model. Drives a beemer. And is Mormon.
Despite the latter fact, however, he is surprisingly fun and talkative. I guess Mormons develop excellent conversation skills because they learn to get by without the wonder of alcohol and also they all have to go on two-year Missions talking to strangers and trying to get them to join their silly cause.
Javier does not drink. Although he tried it once. And got trashed. And blacked out. And vomited. And got hungover. And decided that alcohol is not much fun anyway.
The key here is that he tried it once.
HE IS CORRUPTIBLE.
And also incredibly hot.
we like mormons. they're yummy.
ReplyDeleteand with such nice teeth!