
He starts his new job down street at Olympic and Bundy on Monday so hopefully we'll be seeing more of him.
Also he is dating a girl named Courteney Cox.
.................................................
In other news, giant-ism comes with back problems which I've been having for the past few weeks and they are now manifesting themselves in other ways, such as pulled hamstrings.

Doctor friends please correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems that the strain in my lower back is putting pressure on my sciatic nerve which connects to my leg muscles which is why my hamstring keeps getting pulled.
I'll be walking normally, and then pain will shoot up my leg, my leg kind of gives out, and then I squeal like a woman...on fire.
Not fun.
Bobby looks girly in the left picture. But very collegiate in the right one. Hmm. Girly college boy. I know lots of those.
ReplyDeleteOops. Switch that. I meant girly in the right one and collegiate in the left one. I am dyslexic.
ReplyDeleteI think he looks like a rugby player.
ReplyDelete