Interactive Reality TV!!!!
Yes. We voted.

I will admit that I started it.
My absolute favorite, Katharine McPhee, needed help. That voice! That face! Clearly she is the most talented (and beautiful) girl, she just picked a bad song tonight.

Simon gave her a hard time. He said the performance was "forgettable". America was going to overlook her.
She NEEDED ME.
I did what I had to do. I texted "VOTE" To 1-866-IDOLS-01. Once it began, there was no stopping it.
Twenty seconds later, I called-in another vote.
Meghan tried. Busy. She tried again.
Eugene texted.
Then Kristy.
Meghan and Kristy seem to be prefer pleasant-faced, tank-assed Mandisa.

She's not even FAMOUS yet, and she's doing the one-name thing.
Me: MANDISA? That's it? No last name?
Kristy: Yeah. Like Oprah...
Me: Oprah?
Kristy: Does Oprah have a last name?
Me: WINFREY???
Kristy: Oh yeah.
(laughter abounds)
We are such losers.
No comments:
Post a Comment