Friday, March 17, 2006

Day Two of Blastastic-ness

So it's been almost two days now since I launched DennyKwan.com, and I have to say I'm totally amazed and overwhelmed by the wonderful messages and emails people have sent (and in response to a MASSIVE mass email, too!).



Anyway. It really pumps me up to have so many supportive friends and family members around and I'm really excited for the weeks/months/years to come now that I have a strong jumping-off point.

Please check the site often because new additions are constantly in the works. I apologize in advance (my 6 or so loyal readers) if I end up neglecting the world of EggFury at times to work on DennyKwan stuff.

Below is a little project Ryan and I worked on today.

2 comments:

  1. I love Ryan even more when he's cloned. Excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. being ryan de silva.... me likey.

    ReplyDelete