Thursday, July 3, 2014

Subscribe!!!

Thanks to my very special friend KristenGastlerPalmysano who mentioned to me that duhhhh I should give people the option of subscribing to my blog so they don't have to refresh it hoping that I've updated the stupid thing.

You can enter your email in the upper right corner now and you'll receive an email notification if I ever update the blog. Woooo!

So exciting! Now all 5 of you (Gabriel, AC, KDGW, Goon, and...Dad?) can stop refreshing your browsers and stop yelling at me to blog more.

Or maybe there are more of you out there than I ever imagined.

Anyway. Yay! Subscribe!

And while you're doing that look at the pretty headshot of Kristen I took the other day.

She is one of the best and I am so happy to have her in my life.


OK I'm on a plane right now to LAX. Shooting a wedding Saturday and was supposed to come back to NY on Monday and fly to Belize on Wednesday for my next wedding but my friend Rebecca convinced me to be crazy and instead meet her in Maui on Sunday so I'm doing that and then flying straight to Belize from Maui. Crazylife. Will post pics soon I'm sure!

Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment