So this time next week I had arrived in LA. And upon arrival I headed to SoHo House with my wedding industry friends Brooke and Rebecca to celebrate Brooke's bday.
At 10pm Brooke told us she was kidnapping us to take us to a secret place for an epic time.
I heard a rumor that she was taking us to The Abbey and asked her, "Are you taking us to the Abbey?"
And she was like, "uh...yes...have you been?"
Which I thought was the stupidest question ever, because pretty much anyone and everyone in LA has been to the Abbey at least once or twice or a hundred times in their life. It's the biggest, most-popular bar in all of West Hollywood and has been for at least twenty years...
So I was like, "uh...duh...YEAH...hasn't everyone?"
And she was like, "oh...well my uncle owns it."
...............so we went to the Abbey with David Cooley's niece. Amazing.
We got to sit at Mr. Cooley's owner's table and had three dedicated gogoboys/servers.
It was epic. Never have I gotten bottles at the Abbey.
And so right when I thought I'd experienced everything West Hollywood had to offer, Brooke's birthday brought it to the next level.
Yay!!!!
Then, for July 4th (Friday). We headed down to Long Beach, where Lady Di (in town from Arizona) had rented a beach house for her birthday weekend.
I never knew there was a fancy part of Long Beach!
Happy Birthday Diana/America!!!!
Don't you just loooove the baby superhero/American flag shirt I found on shirtwoot?
Sunset prettiness!
We DEVOURED that epic cake.
Then on Saturday morning I woke up and drove to Malibu where we started preparations for the beautiful beach wedding I was shooting.
Hair and makeup took place at this epic mansion in the gated hills of Malibu.
And my bride and groom were so sweet!
And at there wedding was a surprise celebrity attendee...Miss Brandi Glanville from the Housewives of Beverly Hills!
Oh I also forgot to mention I did two crazy amazing engagement shoots for two crazy beautiful couples whose weddings I'm shooting later this year.
Wally and Kate, who are getting married in Palm Springs in October...
And Michael and Jamie, who are getting married in South Carolina in December.
After the wedding, I woke up first thing Sunday morning and jumped on an 8am flight to Maui.
More on that later...I'm about to go diving. I'm in Belize!!!



















No comments:
Post a Comment