Thursday, May 10, 2012

Lemme Upgrade U

I'm in Saaaan Francisco!!!!



I got in on the 7am flight this morning.

And I came in early to scout out the locations for the big wedding I'm shooting on Saturday.

A big FACEBOOK wedding.

What does that mean? It means the bride and the groom and a whole lot of their guests are longtime employees of Facebook and are just days away from becoming STUPID RICH. (In case you live in a hole, the Facebook IPO is supposedly scheduled for next week. And everyone who has ever touched the company is going to be set for life....did you hear about the graffiti artist who spray-painted FB HQ back in the day in exchange for stock that now might be worth up to $500 million dollars?!?!? It's insanity!!!!)

Yeah, so I want to make sure these pictures are as incredible as possible, because this wedding could be a major source of some other super high-end weddings soon to come!

So....I got myself a new toy!



It was fate.

Literally, these Mark III's are out-of-stock and on back-order all over the place, even on Amazon. But I went down to Calumet Photographic here in San Francisco and asked the dude if they had any. And he looked at me like I was such an idiot for thinking I could just walk in a buy one "We're totally sold out," he laughed, "GOOD LUCK..." and without saying anything else he just turned to help another customer. But I continued to browse the store and literally no less than 5 minutes later, a delivery man walked in to the store with a shipment of two brand new Mark III kits. Only two. I saw them catch a couple of other people's eyes and I sprinted back over to the front counter.

I didn't even think twice and handed him my credit card.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Soooo excited!

I don't think it's going to be hard to take pictures of people looking happy and having the time of their lives this weekend! It's going to be THE BEST!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment