
These three are like my dream trio. They are like the funniest prettiest ladies in all the world. Throw in Sofia Vergara and my head would explode.
If I were to choose three celebrity A-Listers to make my friends, these would be them. So jealous that they get to be BFFs with each other. Can you imagine how much fun that dinner would be?
I've long been obsessed with Posh. People don't understand her appeal because they don't think she's funny. I say watch this video if you didn't in 2007 when I originally posted it:
And Kate Beckinsale? She's smart and hilarious and gorgeous as well.
My little buddy and headshot client Andrew got to interview her a few months ago and verified my hunch that she really is as lovely as she seems:
Am I ridiculous for wasting my time thinking about these things? Probably. But it makes me happy. And I just know our paths are destined to cross at some point. Just like I know I'm destined to eventually win the lottery. And until that day comes I'll look like a fool, but it will come...and I will just laugh and laugh and laugh. And you'll probably still be in your office or cube or couch, reading this stupid blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment