Wednesday, March 2, 2011

HK Food n Fam n Baby Oliver!

Zoe is 3 years older than Leo. But she is my cousin. And Leo is my cousin Charleen's son. So Zoe is Leo's Auntie.

Auntie Zoe!

The kids love to play.





And for the first time ever I met Baby Oliver!



He is the most beautiful Asian babychild to have ever lived.

Remember long long ago when he was just a baby on the way and I threatened that I would call him Oliver even if that didn't end up being his official name?

Well he was born and named and this was my first time seeing him.

I think he is so beautiful because he is unofficially named after our long lost supermodel friend Oliver.

Anyway. All we do in HK is eat and play and eat. And because MaMa (my grandma) lives mainly to eat and watch TV and play mahjong and eat, we roll to every meal as an entourage - usually 20-30 strong - and go to YUMMIEST restaurants in HK.




Also because it is her 90th, she was showered with gifts of flowers and gold.




Family reunions are the best!



Gnomgnomgnom.



And the kids always keep things new and exciting and hilarious because they're discovering everything for the first time.



Oliver can always be depended on for the choice quote of the day:

For example, experience the "Auntie Zoe Game":

Leo: (points at Zoe) "Hahaaa - You're Auntie Zoe."
Zoe: (points at Leo) "No YOU'RE Auntie Zoe."
Leo: (points at me) "No, YOU'RE Auntie Zoe."
Me: (pointing at Oliver) "No, YOU'RE Auntie Zoe."
Oliver: (points at me) "...You're Auntie POOP."



OMG how cute is his "I Dig Bones" shirt????







And at 2 years old, Oliver knows how to play Angry Birds and is actually quite good at it!



We LOVES Baby Oliver!!!!

2 comments:

  1. this makes me want to fly to HK and eat immeditely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is the random bubbles picture?

    ReplyDelete