I don't know why it just dawned on me, the brilliance of this arrangement.
See, now that I'm shooting more weddings I'm in a rough spot (per se) because I either A: can't fully enjoy my friend's weddings if I'm working them, or B: can't attend AT ALL because I'm working someone else's wedding!
So when Steph emailed me just now to inquire about my availability to shoot her rehearsal dinner I was like, "A-DUHHHHH!" I should just shoot all my friend's rehearsal dinners and brunches.
(I'm already scheduled to shoot Smershy's dinner/brunch but for some reason the complete awesomeness of this arrangement hadn't dawned on me yet.)
This way, I'm committed to attending the wedding, my friends don't have to feel guilty for NOT hiring me to shoot their wedding (I honestly don't take it personally anyway and have NO desire to work my ass off on a good friend's wedding day, though weddings of acquaintance friends and family that don't share my ENTIRE group of friends I'm totally fine with.) AND I get to cover all the expenses of attending and staying over and buying gifts etc etc.
Win-win-win-win-win!
So, friends who are getting married. Book me for your rehearsal dinners!
No comments:
Post a Comment