But the beacon of wonder and beauty and richness is the Ludlow. And it is amazing.
I walk by it daily. And someday I have vowed to live there. But until then, I have always wanted to know a friend there.

And now I do.
Because of TEEEEEE.
Tee's friend Jake lives in the Ludlow. She invited me over for dinner last Sunday, cooked by her high school friend Ned, who is a professional chef over at Daniel - supposedly a four Michelin star restaurant (whatever that means) and like the best restaurant in the city. ("It's been around like 4 eva" - Tee)

Dinner was amazing!

We ate up on the roof, with a 360-degree view of the city.



There was carpaccio...

Heirloom tomato salad with balsamic basilness...

And a watermelon seafood ceviche which I thought looked ass-nasty but was surprisingly tasty!

And some rando delicious fish!!!!

I felt like I was Olivia Palermo in Season 1 of The City!!!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment