Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Non-stop Chinktown

Over the past four days I've eaten in Chinatown on three separate occasions.

Do I have a problem?

Probably.

My problem is: I RUV FOOD.

More specifically: I RUV DUMPERRRING.



My favorite new discovery (when I'm not at Tasty Hand-Pulled Noodle) is Shanghai Cuisine at the corner of Bayard and Mulberry Street.



I went there with TimLoh and friends for Sunday brunch and it was actually part 2 of a 2-part Chinatown feast and I had just been there the day before.




Also none of these idiots had ever used or heard of the iPhone app Bump which is truly awesome because you just bump your phones together to swap contact information, pictures, etc. and they all downloaded and we spent hours bumping stuff to each other.



Yesterday Felly got back from London/Paris/Turkey and had a few extra vacation days left so we tried again to go to Shanghai Cuisine.

Unfortunately they are closed Tuesdays so we settled on an old favorite, New Green Bo, which sillily has been renamed "Nice Green Bo".

Oh those Asians.



DUMPYDUMPYDUMPERRRING



No comments:

Post a Comment