Exhibit A: Smileyface
(taken the night we all first met)
Exhibit B: SCARYFACE
("Keys!!!!!!")

Oh my god it is so frightening.
Do you want to know why he told me I am "That ANNOYING person that everyone HATES!!!" the night before?
Because on our cab ride home I tried to spit my gum out my window and missed and it landed on the car-window sill and so I had to pick it up and throw it out by hand.
That's all.
Furyface, I'm telling you. I thought I was going to be murdered in my sleep.
Anyway.....things were slightly better in the morning.
Khalil came over and we laid around talking about how we were so hungry and needed to get food, but didn't actually make it out of bed until 3pm when we hit Port of Call.




After that we went back to bed, drank every alcoholic beverage in the house, and giggled our way through back-to-back episodes of Glee, Modern Family (best show currently on TV), and Arrested Development (best show EVER) until the wee hours of the morning.
We drove to the airport. I flew to Atlanta. Stuffed my face with Chick fil-A. Flew back to NYC. And now I'm home resting up and enjoying the calm before the storm. (The storm being the upcoming barrage of visitors, birthday parties (including my own), and thanksgiving dinners.)
Yay!
Thank you Adam and Katie and Semmesey and Khalil for a wonderful week in New Orleans!
(minus the yelling)
No comments:
Post a Comment