Over the last few days I've done a ton of walking. Miles and miles. Just put on my headphones. Pumped some tunes. And walked.
From the treehouse... to Wall St... up to the Upper East Side. And back.
That's a lot more walking than I do making the trip down the block to L.A. Buns or the gym when I'm at home...
..........................
I had an awesome brunch at Sara Beth's in the Whitney Museum (75th and Madison).
Got this Open-Faced Tuna Sandwich with fresh tomatoes, basil, and balsamic vinegar and it was the best tasting tuna I have ever had in my entire life.
Swung by the most crowded Apple store in the world (and it's not just because of the iPhone)...
Wandered through some street fairs which I always think are neat because they close off huge avenues and set against the backdrop of these giant buildings...well...it's just kind of surreal...
Passed by the Shake Shack.
Shake Shake, Shake Shake A-Shake it...
And I came upon a scene from my future when I stumbled on some random fashion shoot. Neat.
Hooray! Walking!
i love sarabeth's! really good doughy stuff (like waffles) too. for next time. or when you live across the street.
ReplyDelete