So you might have forgotten that even after all this time I am still an Ugly Model.
I went on an audition two weeks ago for a music video but was beat out by a little midget woman.
Lame.
I got an email from my booker the other day though and this kind of sounds promising...
from: Erin B - erin@uglymodels.com
to: DK - dk@gmail.com
date: Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 1:20 PM
subject Target Print Campaign option
Hi Dennis
Are you already back in LA?
Hope all is well.
I submitted you for the new Target North American Print campaign and they wanted to put a hold on you for the week of Sept 15.
RATES
shoot: $5,000-8,500
Travel : Up to $750 flat travel allowance for OOT models
Can you come in Tuesday to meet with the casting director?
Thanks so much
Erin
UGLY NY
www.uglyny.com
How sweet would it be if I got a Times Square billboard before Matt or Anne did?
No comments:
Post a Comment