I've been in NYC for several weeks now and I've kind of settled into a routine.
Normally I'm only here for a week at a time so I've got to go out, see everyone, and do everything within a few days. It's always fun-central and there's always stuff to report.
But now that I'm living here, I'm totally boring.
I eat. Work out. Meet clients. Eat. Do the occasional shoot. Play poker. Meet gays. Rent a movie. Eat.
There hasn't been anything particularly blogworthy to report.
I know you miss me though. I know you are just sitting there clicking "refresh" over and over waiting for me to update.
And I miss you too.
I don't want to disappoint you.
So.....how was your weekend?
Mine was great.
Pretty low-key.
MAO and I museum-hopped, first stopping by the Whitney...
...which featured several exhibits featuring the works of Buckminster Fuller...
...and a giant pleather sandwich.
Then we hit up the Met for the Superheroes exhibit (no cameras allowed).
The Met is really beautiful.
................
Felix's sister Vitri was in town with her new fiance Jordan.
(The engagements are neverending.)
We had some awesome Italian.
Drank beer towers and bowled...
And hit up some rando parties where there were lots of rando Brown people...
So yeah. You see? Not super blog-worthy.
Fun for me. "Meh..." for you.
.....................
Gotta love those Bhandaris though.
They will rule the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment