I'm in Rome.
It's beautiful.
Got some email updates from Anne from her shoot in Hong Kong.
On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 8:03 PM, O. Anne wrote:
Herro!
So, hong kong is more fun with you guys. I arrived yesterday (thurs) and had a fitting until 8pm. Today I get my hair colored and the Sat & Sun we shoot for two days. Craziness!
It has been good so far, there are 2 other models and it's video. I have to do a little part on my own- in print & video that the other two won't do. Yay! Makes me special but also just means I will work harder.
On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 2:03 AM, O. Anne wrote:
By things are 'good' I meant my hair was still a normal color.
NOT THE FUSCHIA MESS IT NOW IS.
I look like a weird asian ashley simpson.
No comments:
Post a Comment