Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I take it back.

Goodwill isn't so bad.

I pulled up to the donation center and there were two Range Rovers parked next to me.

One man was donating an entire car full of clothes, toys, and golf clubs.

The other woman had a bunch of nice-looking sweaters and jackets and dresses from the 80s and I think I also noticed a Burberry scarf and some really expensive-looking purses that I briefly thought about swiping for Kristy.

And here I was with a couple laundry baskets of clothes that I was so reluctant to part with.

I think donating your formerly-really-sweet stuff is a little more bearable when you think of it as kind of like a status symbol.

If a couple of happy little poor people can frolic around in the meadows in my old shirts and pants that are clearly way too big for them, then it will put a smile on my face and thus is all worth it.



Merry Christmas, Peasants!

No comments:

Post a Comment