

I promise I've done it myself in the past and it really hasn't looked that horrendous.
But yeah, bad choice this time around.
Luckily, as I was lamenting to Matt last night and talking about how my quest for today would be to get my hair fixed professionally in time for my birthday party, a bell chimed and a little light bulb thing went off above his head and he made a quick phone call and immediately I had a solution.
See, Kelli's roommate, Victoria...has a secret**.
Victoria used to work as a rep for L'Oreal for their line of fancy hair dyes and as such has a closet filled with the remnants of her old job. Part of her job involved knowing and showing hairstylists how to appropriately and optimally use L'Oreal's products.
In short, Victoria is a gift from the heavens.



It looks black, but actually it's dark chestnut with subtle auburn highlights.

**You're probably wondering how long I've been waiting to say that and the answer is ever since the night Ryan almost sexually assaulted Victoria at his own b'day party.
***Also the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show is this week. Set your TiVo.
****You're welcome.
No comments:
Post a Comment