Monday, January 8, 2007

Turban on the Apprentice!!!

I spoke too soon about the best new show of the season being In Case of Emergency.

Yes that is a good show, but the premiere of The Apprentice: Los Angeles was by far the most exciting season opener ever, probably because TimUrban is on it, but also because it takes place in this tiny little town we now call home.

Tim came off looking like a superstar. He kept his cool and spoke eloquently, yet not excessively (a key skill that is so often overlooked by firees). Also he looked hot. Or as the Boston Globe called it, "deep fried sex on a plate".

-------------------------

Also I also TiVoed Grease: You're the One That I Want.

I know you did too.

...Maybe?

Or...at least thought about it?

........

Please tell me I'm not the only one.



Why do I volunteer this kind of information?

1 comment:

  1. well, i don't have tivo/dvr anymore.

    but i might have watched a few minutes.

    ReplyDelete