First off, remember how I was like the only male person in America under the age of 35 who actually taped the show?
Well...not only did I tape it...
....
...I watched it.
....
And it's not pretty.
....in fact, it's kind of a disaster.
Like a helicopter accident where the chopper crashes but the rotors keep turning and slicing up everyone and everything in their path, but people don't die, no, they don't die, they just keep flailing and bleeding and screaming and because of all the horror and horrendousness you just have to keep watching.
You can't avert your eyes.
Even for a second.
.......
It is because of this that I was able to notice that NatFlatt, one of my first headshot clients EVER, is on the show!

There are more reality stars in this town than there are real people.
They haven't yet referred to him by name or christened him with his own lower 3rd, but he's in the show, and he's made it through several rounds into "Grease Academy".
Grease Academy. I said it.
Yes.
We are all already dead.
And in hell.
No comments:
Post a Comment