Thursday, March 13, 2014

Shenzhen w/ Kady

I landed in HK at 11pm last night. Went to bed around 2am. Woke up at 5am jetlagged.

Then at 9am Kady picked me up and we drove up to Shenzhen for a day of shopppppping.


Usually I just take the train up...


But driving is SOYYYYY much better. No traffic and no awful Chinese to cram into the trains with.


We parked at the border and took the train one stop into Shenzhen.

Kady's helper had packed us sandwich lunches. How nice!



After crossing the border we headed to Lo Wu Shopping Center.

Fake capital of the world.


The second we crossed the border it was like we had huge American targets on our backs and the little Seller Asians swarmed us trying us to buy their goods.


But we are no strangers to this place, we knew exactly where to go.



Kady went a step further and picked out fabrics she wanted to have custom tailored/copied into exact replicas of her favorite dresses. Amazing.


That's the extent of my pictures here.

If you're just dying to read more, I did another blog entry last time when I came with Felix and Anne and basically the same stuff went down.

The ride home was a lot more crowded...


Got lots and lots of goodies to gift to my friendsies!


And of course some treats for myself.

Check out these sick new Chrome Hearts sunglassys I got. These are $1500 sunglasses that I got for less than $100!!!


The attention to detail on these fakes is amazing.


Love love love Shenzhen!

No comments:

Post a Comment