I arrived in Vegas around sundown yesterday. Love how pretty the sky looks here when the sun sets.
We're here for the Britney concert, so we decided to stay nearby at the Elara. (formerly known as the Planet Hollywood Westgate towers, the property that was featured going through default in The Queen of Versailles.)
The decor is kind of modern-hideous...but the room is spacious and comfy...
We're in the 55th floor penthouse which is kind of sweet...wish there was a balcony though.
The COOLEST thing about the room...is this living room window...which, when the screen comes down...
Becomes a giant projector screen! Pretty cool....doubt we're gonna get any use out of it though.
For dinner I met up with Erik and went to Morel's at the Palazzo...where I ate the delicious Brick Chicken and everyone else ordered steaks.
Morel's has a great patio that features beauuuutiful views of Treasure Island. Wooo fancy.
Also joining us were PeterSmathers and his minion, in town for a fashion trade show. (If you have the strange feeling that you just saw PeterSmathers, it's true, I stayed with him a week ago when I was in DC.)
Peter calls Piper, his little minion here, "The Gay Man's Worst Nightmare", basically because he is short and bald and hairy and really REALLY sweaty. I think it's the funniest nickname I've ever heard.
Love me some Smathers & Bransons!
Also...I love things that are tall.
If you would like to buy some pretty new items (and make Peter richer than he already is) visit:
www.smathersandbranson.com










b.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment