Thursday, June 13, 2013

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

So many photos. So little time.

I came back from SF. SF was nutters. I had a wedding.


I had two engagement shoots, one headshot shoot, and a baby shoot.

I just realized I barely take any photos of my social life outside of weddings anymore. That's kind of sad. I'm going to try to start again. Got to see lots of wonderful friends in SF. Eugela and Yeebee and Steph and Hua and Doug...

I took the redeye back to NYC. Landed Monday morning. Had day to catch up on sleep. Had an Africa reunion with Caroline and friends. Then Wednesday (yesterday) I had a marathon shoot day with 4 different headshot shoots. And today I had 2 corporate shoots in the morning.

I'm not complaining. I love being this busy. I loooove being cray cray. I just apologize that when I am this cray cray my blogging takes a hit and all 3 of you out there are stuck sitting at your desks with nothing to do.

I'm about to hop in my car now to drive to RI for yet another wedding.

I'll be back in the city Sunday.

Oh, aside from making like a million dollars this week, I booked two EPIC weddings. Almost booked. Haven't received contracts or deposits yet, but I'm pretty sure they're going to happen. Bangkok in October. And BELIZE next July.

Best week ever. Best job ever. Best LIFE ever. So excited about everything. It's SO good.

How are you?

I need an assistant.

No comments:

Post a Comment