On our way back from Boston, we popped into Providence for a quick lunch with Dan and Emily and Henry!!!!!
Henry is super chatty now. And he has a brand new coloring book!
I also did a quick photo shoot for the Resminis. If you live in RI, you know the Resminis because their faces are everywhere. Bus stops, billboards, and on the back of every single phone book in every single home.
I had been reconnected with Jay back when he was on The Bachelorette...
And I constantly harass him about how horrendous their "professional" photos are from year to year.
Finally I was able to convince him to get some DK Headshots.
SO much better if I do say so myself.
And now my photo is going to be on the back of every phonebook in RI!
(Do people still even use phonebooks? I think in RI they do!)



No comments:
Post a Comment