Monday, December 17, 2012

Diana's Going Away Party!

Since Diana moves to Arizona next week to begin true marriedlife, we decided to throw her a little going away party and take her out gay dancing one last time.

Whenever Jesse and I plan parties together, there HAS to be a theme. A theme makes everything more FUN!

And DUHHHHH...it's Christmas!!!


We started our night with a meal of nuggets and other snacks.


Diana found herself a cute little mini cat hat to wear...


After dinner, we were joined by a SUPER GAY Reindeer!


We LOVES being festive!!!


And we just LOVES Lady Di!!!!



Danny arrived and brought with him some FANCY champagne, we're talking Veuve, but the FANCY Veuve.


We danced around squealing, giggling, and singing songs at the top of our lungs from Beauty and the Beast and other assorted Pop and Christmas classics like "All I Want For Xmas" by Mariah...OBVIOUSLY.

We were hellbent on annoying the s*it out of Diana's awful downstairs neighbor, since there was very little she could do now that Diana was moving out anyway!




Then we went to the club and danced our little heinies off...




This is the site I woke up to next morning...LOL.

LA will miss Diana! But I'm sure it's not the last we'll see of her.

She will always have her Guardian Gays!


No comments:

Post a Comment