Monday, October 8, 2012

October Wedding Mania

People keep asking if I'm glad my summer wedding season is over. Wedding season for me is just starting to pick up! October is probably going to be my craziest month this year.

I shot a LOVELY wedding for an awesome couple over the weekend down in Maryland.



Maggie was probably the easiest-going bride I've ever had. And clothes came off during the danceparty, which is almost always a sign of a great time.



Late Saturday night I got a text from a friend of friends, Kristin, who I got to play with at Morgan's Epic Wedding, and who is newly engaged and was contacting me about my availability for next year so she could start looking at dates.



A beautiful bride even thinking about planning her wedding around MY schedule? Most flattering thing EVERRRR!

These next few weeks are going to be nuts.

I'm going to New Orleans for a shoot on Wednesday. Back on Thursday. (Though I might stop in Chicago to take some photos on a movie set for a day.) I have a wedding this weekend. I'm going to Vegas next Monday-Weds. Then have two weddings next weekend. Then I'm flying to Hong Kong for a day before heading to Phuket for TL's wedding. Stopping in Bangkok for a night to try Tee's new restaurant, Little Beast, then Tokyo for Halloween, and then back to NYC for DannyHong & Tevia's wedding! Whew!

Did I forget to post my favorite engagement photo of theirs? (Sorry Danny!!!!)

They are going to be a beauuuutiful bride and groom!

No comments:

Post a Comment