Wednesday, June 6, 2012

JFK -> LAX -> VEGAS

I just finished weekend 4 of 16 in a string of 16 straight weekends of weddings.

Just landed in LA for Diana's wedding this weekend.

Originally I had planned to come in a few days early because I had a headshot shoot scheduled for this (Wednesday) morning, but the girl canceled on me last week. So I had two days to kill in LA. And that same day that my client bailed on me, a new deal at the Aria Hotel & Casino popped up on Jetsetter.

Solution...Las Vegas!

I've been a little overwhelmed with editing work these past few weeks, (that combined with my past week and a half of basically living in my car and driving between NY, RI, DC, NY, RI again, culminating in mom's wacky wedding last weekend = tiny bit stressed out)...



So I'm going to Vegas to Treat Mah Self. Get a massage, eat some yummy food, buy some pretty clothes, play some poker, lay by the pool, work out, blog about the Conlix wedding, and demolish a bunch of computer editing work before coming back to LA for Diana's Big Gay Wedding on Saturday.

Yes, I realize I'm like the only person in the world who goes to Vegas to relax. Vegas CAN be a very relaxing place if you want it to be!

Ok my flight is boarding. My next post will hopefully be from the Aria, poolside. Yay!

P.S. Jon Voight is currently being very playful and loud with a child (maybe a Jolie-Pitt?) in the LAX Delta lounge behind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment