Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Funny dream

I had this dream last night that my sister was being super annoying and like walking around the house blabbering on her cell phone while unknowingly breaking stuff/making a mess. Like she was eating an ice cream cone and it was dripping everywhere and she like knocked over a plant and dropped a rock on my computer screen etc. so I'm like chasing after her screaming and being SO annoyed. And then I realize we're living in this awesome marble mansion and I'm standing in this grand foyer with one of those massive staircases that forks and goes off into different wings of the house. And I say "hello?" and all these little maids in classic white and black uniforms peek their heads out from around all the corners and balconies like prairie dogs and then scurry about and start cleaning up the mess.

And then I woke up all sad that I don't live in the marble mansion.

Still glad I don't live with my sister though!

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment