Monday, May 16, 2011

THOR!

So I realized today that I actually didn't have to be at the airport until 5pm so Chrispy and I got some lunch and then snuck into the movie theater to see THOR.



Chrispy thinks "it is THE BEST Marvel movie" he's ever seen. By far. And believe me he is an authority on such things.



It was so well done in fact, and the story so moving, that at multiple points I looked over and saw Chrispy CRYING.



I think part of this is due to great directorship by Kenneth Brannagh. Having come from a more Shakespeare-ical background, he's able to make all the mythological comic-y stuff a lot more engaging and convincing and way less hokey than you see in a lot of other movies.

Plus the actors in it are phenomenal. Like Natalie Portman and Anthony Hopkins hello.



And Thor himself is quite a sight to behold.




Crazy good!

OK now I'm going to go watch Never Say Never on repeat. See you in Singapore!

No comments:

Post a Comment