Lady Di, and I, and the gays, love watching TERRIBLE movies together, such as I Know Who Killed Me.
Tomorrow we're going to see BURLESQUE!
We also love classic Disney movies.
And last last time when I was back in LA (October-ish I think), Diana got us tickets to a Beauty & the Beast Sing-A-Long to celebrate the new Diamond Edition DVD release!
We pre-gamed, of course, with a choice of "Beauties" - champagne with a splash of apple juice...

Or "BEASTS" - super spicy bloody marys.



We got to the Sing-A-Long, which took place at Regal Cinemas LA Live, and the place was completely EMPTY! (Kind of like when we went there for the Michael Jackson premiere.)

Still...it was magical and we sang our silly little faces off.


BEASTS!!!!

This movie is going to be amazingggg
3 more hours until I land in LA.
I think I'm going to watch Charlie St. Cloud.
Or mayyyybe I will watch the new movie I just Netflixed...
No comments:
Post a Comment