I came in from LA last Tuesday night.
Wednesday I had a shoot in NYC
Thursday I flew down to New Orleans
Friday was Katie and Semmes reception and the world premiere of their wedding video
Saturday I flew back to NYC and drove to Philly for Steph and Hua's rehearsal dinner.
Sunday was Steph and Hua's wedding. (Beautiful beautiful wedding.)
Monday I drove back to NYC for a couple of shoots.
And now we had back to LA again.
All in a weeks work.
Today was super special though.
Normally I take the subway to the airtrain to the airport.
Sometimes when I'm feeling rich and lazy I treat myself to car service.
But what's even better than car service?
Having your new copfriend Craig drive you in his cruiser through rush hour traffic with the sirens on. Totally epic.


Craig is not nearly as badass as he looks.
Thanks for the ride boo!
-- Post From My iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment