And I only have Noopur to thank.
Noopur and DannyHong (who gave me plenty of street cred).
It's funny how things worked about because last night, right after I got the email from f*ckface (see below), and before I had even told anyone about my f*cked up situation, Noopur had texted me asking me if her friend Jon (now my new roommate) had ever gotten back to me because she had contacted him a few weeks ago about my needing an apt. He actually HADN'T gotten back to me because her FB message to him somehow slipped through the cracks, but upon her reminding him last night he instantly emailed me.
We set up a meeting for this evening. I fell in love with the apartment (which is just a few blocks from where I am now). (Also I was kind of desperate and rebounding, but that's beside the point.) And happily Jon and his roommate Kayvon liked me back. And within two hours I had given them a check and now have keys to my new place.
YAY

It's been so long since we've had private roofdeck fun!
-- Post From My iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment