After waking around noon, we walked over to this square where Jazz was playing and they were serving bbq goodness.
Yum to alligator hamburgers and snausages.
Following this we stopped by a huge halloween store to pick out costumes for Halloween.
I found an awesome pilot uniform which apparently looked so good that it inspired other people in the store to instantly pick up pilot uniforms as well.
For Anne I found a sweet Belle costume.
Wouldn't she make the most perfect Belle?
Felix decided to go with the co-pilot (or wingman) uniform as well.
Halloween is the best holiday ever!
As much as I wanted Anne to be Belle for Halloween (and Phil to be Beast), she opted also to get the pilot uniforms for her and Phil.
I must say she did look sexy.
HALLOWEEEEEEEN!!!!
God people in New Orleans are so fat.
No comments:
Post a Comment