Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Oprah is going to heaven.

I mean, well, obviously.

She already bought Bernadette a house.

And saved the people of New Orleans. (A couple of them anyway.)

And now she's opened her Leadership Academy which she hopes is going to change the future of Africa and the world.

And it is. It really really is.



Did anyone catch "Building A Dream"? I have it on my TiVo if you missed it.

It is so sad, and inspiring, and makes you just want to jump out of your chair, raise your arms to the sky, and scream "GOD BLESS YOU MA'AM OPRAH!!!!"

Seriously. I almost cried.

I can't wait until she and I and Jen Aniston are BFF and we can have slumber parties and eat gold and all that cool shit.

----------------

Also. Jared Cotter is SO HOT.



If only he picked better songs...

No comments:

Post a Comment