Saturday, November 11, 2006

Shanghai might be the new Max's, but Viva will always be Viva.

Nims and I went to Paragon for lunch.

This was followed by a visit to the bookstore to purchase the latest addition to the Brown apparel line - Supersoft Abercrombified sweatshirts!




(Let me know if you want me to get you one. They're totally epic (but not at all cheap.))

..................................

Later in the evening, following a surprisingly pleasant dinner with the family, I met back up with the Nims and we went to Shanghai.



We shared a Scorpion Bowl.



And did some sake bombing...



...at which I clearly suck.



We then proceeded to Viva where we were joined by several other lady-friends.



Nims and Madhavi got down, avoiding most of the boy-attention that was coming their way.



It was kind of a sausage fest.

Not that that's ever something to complain about.




Following the funnery, we were all craving GIANT WEINERS.



Nims couldn't even wait to get home before plunging the weiner down her throat.




Also she doubled-up and impulse-bought some chili cheese fries.




Me love me a girl that can EAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment