Saturday, August 27, 2005

Tonight is going to be so much fun!!!

My hair is drying right now. I'm in the middle of the full 2-hour shower, condition, towel-dry, air-dry (no blow drying), and THEN styling process I use for super special occasions. I am such a homo.

Kristy just got her hair cut for this party. New outfits all ready to go.

Guest list is all set.

Naia's off getting her hair prepped right now.

Tonight is going to be riiiidiculous. Just read some website on the place the Day After Lounge. It's a VIP guest-list only bar, whatever that means. One of those trendy hollywood bars. Great in small doses. Or in one large dose. Like tonight. I don't know how Narnicle the Barnicle pulled this off, and get them to have her private party. For Free. But if it goes as well as expected, tomorrow I will be very very hungover with a camera full of hilarious pictures.

Oh I am so excited. It doesn't even bother me that I feel a sore throat coming on and by this time tomorrow I will most likely be a miserable toilethead creature. I am telling myself no shots tonight. Beer only. We'll see how that goes.

So excited. I wish Megoon could be coming. Megoon we miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment