Thursday, April 4, 2013

BRAVOOOOO

Megoon sent me an email this morning that made me SOOOOO jealous.

I pretty much exclusively watch BRAVO these days. And Megoon just got a big new job over at BRAVO. So of course as soon as she did I knew it would be a very exciting new time in our lives. I cannot wait until she is RUNNING THE NETWORK. (After all, Andy Cohen has way too many other things going on these days, right?)

So anyway. Here is Megoon's email.

from: MVK
12:00 PM (6 hours ago)

to Jihan, me
I went to the Bravo upfront party last night and saw ALL THE BRAVOLEBRITIES. Brandi. Kandi. Padma. Kyle and Mauricio. Porsha. Kenya. Phaedra (ok, Phaedra had already left). Patti Stanger. Brad Brad World. Everyone from Vanderpump Rules, who were surprisingly normal. Reza from Shahs of Sunset, who gave me a hug. When I told the new guy on Million Dollar Listing New York that he brought wonderful energy to the new season, his eyes misted over and he clasped my hand. There were sandcastles everywhere and it was like being inside a Summer By Bravo on-air promo. I tried to think of the two people in the world who would appreciate this the most, so here you go! AHHHHH BEST NIGHT EVER.


I hope I'm invited to the next one. It was be really really really special. Like REALLY SPECIAL.

MEGOON. WORK YOUR MAGICALS.

--------------------------------

In other news, I found a better pillowfight picture from Perez's birthday. Wheee!


No comments:

Post a Comment