My bride, Shannon, was so awesome and chill. At one point in the evening she got DROPPED on the dancefloor by her new husband.
She took it so well, laughed it off, then flipped over and did pushups.
After the wedding I went down to RI to hang out with Dan and Emily for a few days and play with the kiddies.
Emily even left me alone to babysit little 6-month-old Ruby while she took Henry to daycare.
That was fun/terrifying.
I also hung out at my dad's house for a day just to get work done. (I have weddings the next 8 weekends or something like that.)
------------------------------------
On my way out of town I drove by the house I grew up in: 106 Nayatt.
Still so pretty. Though they've let the trees and bushes get a BIT out of control.
Miss that house.
Even though it was full of ghosts and doing yard chores was like the worst thing ever.
------------------------------------
Came up to Boston last night to play with Dan! and Laura.
Dan! (and her husband CaseyCarson) recently bought a gorgeous new penthouse with an amazing roofdeck overlooking the city.
Now I'm off to Montreal to chill out for a few days before my wedding this weekend.
I will try to update a little more often.
Or just check my Facebook and stop complaining.





No comments:
Post a Comment