Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Amanda & Michael move to NYC

Speaking of Amanda and Michael and their BPL wedding, Michael just landed a big new job and he and the new Mrs. Prince moved to NYC very suddenly a few weeks ago and have just finished moving into a monstrous new West Village apartment.


This place is insane. I wish I had taken a picture of myself standing in this living room. I come up to the height of the bottom half of the window.


20 foot ceilings in the West Village. It's frickin' incredible.


Being a NYC housewife is soooo tough.


The apartment is three floors.


It took five or six helpers to move them in.


Oh...and on the top of this three story apartment...a private roofdeck. No biggie.


So excited to have Michael and Mandy back on the East Coast!

See you when the snow goes away!

I'm off to LA!

No comments:

Post a Comment